The dashboard helps in visualizing multiple reports scheduled in a database. When there are many reports scheduled in a project, users can categorize and can visualize them simultaneously in a dashboard:
Follow the steps below to create a dashboard:
- Login to URL: https://tathya.hotwax.io/
- Go to the Dashboards
- Click on the “+Dashboard” icon and add the name of the Dashboard
- Drag and Drop the existing reports from the panel on the right.
- Click on save
- The dashboard can be edited by clicking on it and ‘Edit Dashboard’
- It also provides an option to create a new chart ‘+Create NewChart’.
The dashboard can be scheduled and help in visualizing multiple charts in a png form, it consists of screenshots of tables.
A dashboard can be deleted by clicking on the delete icon in the Actions column header.
On clicking the delete icon, a popup pops to confirm the deletion of a dashboard by typing ‘DELETE’, and the dashboard gets deleted.